Legal intern/ Paralegal
We are YNG Legal. We offer a full range of legal services to our clients, with an emphasis on business structuring, intellectual property management, tax advisory, ICO development, and GDPR.
Our clients are key players in software development, big data analytics, IT, copyright management, cryptocurrencies, but also manufacturing, energy, and the NGO sector.
We value sharp rational thinking, balanced with passion, jauntiness, compassion and a precise moral compass. Our team welcomes that and even more so do our clients. And they deserve it.
We are currently looking for an intern/ paralegal to join our team. Our aim is to train our potential new colleague through actual legal work and to eventually have them join the team long-term, specializing in a preferred field.
If you are professional, easygoing, have an enquiring mind and recognize yourself in our values, then we will be happy to receive your application.
Please, send your CV in English to email@example.com by 8th October to apply.
We offer you:
○ The opportunity to gain hands-on experience while learning the best practices;
○ A team, experienced in traditional and niche contemporary legal matters, to learn from;
○ The prospect of starting your long-term meaningful career;
○ A fixed remuneration with performance-based bonuses and the option for flexible hours;
○ A business laptop for ease of work, no matter where you are;
○ A convenient central office with an own yard with a barbecue where we gather to contemplate legal strategies or to celebrate victories. We also have a chill zone with a dartboard for a game or two when we need to refresh our minds.
○ The option to balance work at the office with work from home.
We expect you to build up your skill set by:
○ Working on various tasks and projects that require legal support;
○ Reviewing and eventually drafting:
• different contracts and agreements related to our clients’ businesses;
• documents related to court proceedings and administrative procedures;
• legal opinions on various legal matters.
You are the ideal candidate if you meet our requirements:
○ You see yourself fit in what we described so far;
○ You are a law student or a fresh graduate;
○ You are proficient in English;
○ You are tech-savvy and well-acquainted with Microsoft Office;
○ You possess strong organizational skills including multitasking and time management.
Advantages would be:
○ Having previous participation in moot court competitions;
○ Being a varsity player;
○ Speaking a second language;
○ And also “speaking code” – a significant part of our clients are IT companies and if you are no stranger to technology, it would be easier for you.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal data will be processed by YNG Legal only for the purpose of selecting suitable candidates for the position, as set out above. If you do not provide your personal data, we will not be able to consider your application for the announced position. You have the right to access, amend, or delete your personal data processed by YNG Legal. In order to exercise these rights or for more information about the way YNG Legal processes your personal data, please, contact us. The relevant supervisory body on personal data protection issues in the Republic of Bulgaria is the Personal Data Protection Commission.