Yordanova, Rizova & Partners is a mid-size Bulgarian law firm providing professional services in the areas of corporate, commercial, labour and tax law to reputable companies operating in Bulgaria. We are now seeking highly motivated and ambitious individuals to join our team as
The successful candidates will provide administrative and technical support to the firm’s partners and associates in their daily activities, translate legal texts to and from English language, make filings and follow-ups on procedures, handle communication with judicial bodies and governmental authorities and perform various tasks of mainly technical nature. Based on their performance and demonstrated skills, legal trainees will gradually be assigned with more complex tasks. In a one-year perspective, legal trainees will be expected to do legal research on matters of law, prepare summaries with conclusions and draft standard legal documentation.
- Law students who are in their second, third or fourth year of study
- Very good academic record
- Excellent command of English
- Computer and software skills
- Long-term commitment
- Eager to learn and ambitious to become outstanding legal professionals
- Responsibility, dedication, loyalty, and confidentiality
- Friendly working environment nurturing professional excellence
- Employment agreement with flexibility in arranging working time
- Excellent opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development
- Access to mentorship and guidance from seniors to support your professional growth
- Exposure to a diverse range of legal matters and industries
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to an interview.