Associate / Real Estate and Construction
Kinstellar acts as trusted legal counsel to leading investors across Emerging Europe and Central Asia. Our reputation for quality, excellence and integrity speaks for itself. With offices in 11 jurisdictions and over 350 local and international lawyers, we deliver consistent, joined-up legal advice and assistance across diverse regional markets – together with the know-how and experience to champion your interests while minimizing exposure to risk. Our clients include leading international and regional corporations, banks and other financial institutions, state bodies, multi-lateral institutions, and international law firms with clients that require top-quality legal counsel in our jurisdictions. We handle the most important and complex assignments for clients across diverse industries and business sectors.
As a law firm providing premium legal services in Emerging Europe and Central Asia, we have vested interest to ensure that our people have the best opportunities for professional development. We invest significantly in knowledge, learning and professional development.
As part of our expansion strategy, we are searching for a highly motivated Associate in Real Estate and Construction to join our talented team in our Sofia office. The Associate will join our real estate and construction practice and will work with the team to provide high-quality advice and consultation to our premium clients.
- Conducting legal researches, identifying business risks and providing solutions;
- Provision of advice and consultation in dealing with real estate and construction legal matters;
- Preparation and drafting of any requisite documents of a legal nature;
- Drafting of contracts, legal statements, and other documents for various clients and topics;
- Working effectively as a team member, sharing knowledge, providing support and updating senior team members on progress;
- Building strong stakeholder relationships;
- Performing other tasks as assigned by the company management.
Qualifications and Job Requirements
- А law degree from a reputable Bulgarian University;
- Previous practical experience of 2-3 years in real estate and construction practice gained in an international or major domestic law firm;
- Strong academic background and work ethic;
- Full professional proficiency in English;
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines;
- Strict punctuality and attention to detail;
- Excellent time-management, prioritization, organizational, problem solving skills;
- Ability to handle multiple legal matters in a demanding work environment;
- Can-do attitude, high level of integrity and intellectual curiosity;
- Proactive and a self-starter attitude;
- Team player with passion for excellence.
- Interesting and challenging projects for both local and international top tier clients;
- Career and professional development in a leading CEE law firm;
- Competitive compensation & benefits package;
- Performance review cycles leading to promotion opportunities;
- 25 days of annual leave;
- Training & Development Program;
- Wellness Program;
- Hybrid Working Opportunities;
- Community Investment volunteer activities;
- Team events and people initiatives;
- Convenient Office Location;
- Professional, positive and team-oriented culture.
Kinstellar provides equal opportunities to all attorneys, employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics.
Joining Kinstellar means working with some of the finest legal minds in Emerging Europe and Central Asia on the region’s most challenging mandates. We attract the best and brightest talents to help us continue our stellar growth.
Do you consider yourself Stellar? Apply Now by submitting your application (CV and cover letter) in English at HR.Sofia@kinstellar.com.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
By submitting your application, you agree to provide us with your personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process at Kinstellar. Your personal data will be processed in strict confidentiality by Kinstellar solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law.
By submitting your application, you understand and consent to Kinstellar keeping your personal information for a period of up to 12 months so that we may contact you again for future career opportunities.